The following are two essential oil based recipes that were handed down to me from a wonderful therapist who is sadly no longer with us. Her energy and wisdom are greatly missed but I still get to think of her on a regular basis when I use my room sprays.
Space Clearing Spray
Use a few drops undiluted in a diffuser or oil burner or dilute to a room spray
- 25 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 20 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops of Lemon essential oil
- 15 drops of Cedarwood (Atlas) essential oil
- 5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 drops of Juniper essential oil
- 5 drops of Pine essential oil
- 5 drops of Rose BD (Base dilution please see previous blog post)
Blend with 2 Tablespoons Vodka and make up to 120 ml purified/filtered water to create room spray.
Space Clearing and to encourage positive energy
- 30 drops Pink Grapefruit
- 25 drops Lemon
- 25 drops Tangerine/Orange
- 20 drops Lavender
Blend with 2 Tablespoons Vodka and make up to 120 ml with filtered water. Spray around your space and also around your person.
If you keep your sprays in a glass bottle preferably blue or brown tinted, then it will not degrade the essential oils and it will last much longer. Your spray will keep well for around 6 months possibly longer. Do not spray need pet bedding or over small children’s bedding, toys or clothes. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.